Saturday 6 October 2012

My First Blog and thoughts about my Induction day

Finally posting my first thoughts on this post.  Navigating my way around this new way of learning, reflecting and writing is dragging me finally into the 21st Century! 

It was really good to meet up with staff and the new cohort for the first year of the MAPP programme.  I liked the interaction very much as it was relaxed and informative and the debates coming out of our diverse experiences to date yet common themes emerging gave me a really good sense of what's to come.  How I am going to navigate this learning journey I honestly don't know.  I imagine that I have a good idea but I am sure it will be challenged on all fronts and perhaps change along the way. 

As a first exercise to get blogging it was certainly a journey for me to set this up and I think I'll get there in the end!  I am quite intimitated by technology and jokingly would rather communicate via pigeon or in person! I am always amazed that I have to consult my son on all things technological and especially when it involves the use of a computer and all things social media via the web.  As a parent I was and still am his educator for many years  and now he is my educator especially in this technologically fast paced environment.  I think he'll be proud of me especially since I didn't have to call him for a  tutorial of how to set this up!  May the learning begin!




























































































1 comment: